Spreadsheets / Text documents

Here are couple spreadsheets I compiled to make my life easier. They are mostly housing related :-) and done with OpenOffice. OpenOffice is a free/open source office package available from http://www.openoffice.org/. It is available for Linux, Windows, Solaris and MacOS X (get NeoOffice which is OpenOffice nicely packaged) which makes it a whole lot better than Microsoft Office :-).

Open Document format is a more recent format that should be supported by a large number of newer Office packages such as OpenOffice, Koffice, Gnumeric etc.

Please click on the icon of the file and format you want to download. None of the files have any macro scripting.

Name
Description
OpenDocument Spreadsheet template (.ots) format OpenOffice / StarOffice (.sxc) format
Excel (.xls) format
Peak Flow Chart Peak Flow Chart for measuring your lung airflow OO2.0 logo ARM spreadsheet
Loan amortization
Calculate a payment for your car loan, mortgage etc. Also see the amortization table for the loan.
OO2.0 logo ARM spreadsheet
ARM comparison
Compare ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) to a fixed rate mortgage.
OO2.0 logo ARM spreadsheet
ARM comparison
Mortgage: Piggy back loan comparison Calculate and compare payments on two loan mortgages ie. you take out a first mortgage for 80% of the home value and a home equity loan (HELOC) for the rest ie. 0-20%
OO2.0 logo  
 


Contact me here